Friday, September 30, 2011

One Dozen

One apron x 12 =

One dozen.
It's been a sweatshop over here!

I was asked to make these for
my son's high school art class.

Lessons learned:

Webbing is a great time saver.

Large pieces of
Hand-me-down fabric just MIGHT come in handy...
even when it's not "quilting" fabric!

You NEVER know when you're going to make
a dozen aprons!!!

I'm done.
I can now MOVE on to more creative pursuits.

I don't think you'll be seeing
any more aprons
in this corner of blogland for a little while.


  1. Wow.... them's a LOT of aprons! Very pretty aprons, too!

  2. Wow!
    that's a lot of aprons!
    Great work and how nice for the art department

  3. You rock!
    What a great Mom......
    the kids will love'em!
    I'm gonna make your rag doll this afternoon
    from your tutorial....thanks again for doing that one Beth.

    Happy Sewing

  4. You are amazing, Beth! I love aprons!
    I have been thinking about making some for Christmas presents, but am not sure I can do 4...

  5. You did a great job.
    What a Mom!
    I give you permission to go eat some chocolate. :o)
    Hugs, Deborah

  6. Oh my goodness!! That is fabulous!
    What a gift you have made for so many.
    I am having a little give a way.
    Would you like to drop by?
    Sincerely. Trish :o)

  7. That art class is going to be the coolest in town!!

  8. wow!! that is a lot of aprons!

  9. I can certainly understand why. . . but it was awesome inspiration for the rest of us! Congrats!!!

  10. I love the placement as thought it was a circle that finally had an end....Congrats and have fun with the next project! I began my Christmas wonky quilt tonight and thought of the blocks I had fun making for your giveaway last year....Happy weekend! Em

  11. Wow a lot of aprons and I think they'll be the best dressed Art Dept any where! :)