Tuesday, November 22, 2011

another apron????

It's SURE a good thing I don't get OUT much!
If I went department shopping more often...
I'm afraid I'd have LOTS of
IMPULSE buys
cluttering my cupboards!
;)

Here's the proof.
I couldn't pass this tea towel up!

Isn't it great????
AND....
The price was right.

I splurged...
bought it....
and...
Made an apron.
If you're interested...
You can see how I made one like it last year here.

After all...
since my job involves
cooking and cleaning....
I should be able to sew a
UNIFORM once in a while!!!!
;)

My older girls wondered if I have an apron
for EVERY DAY of the month.
Not YET!!!
LOL!!!

Here I am.....
FREEZING!!!
My daughter was kind enough to snap a picture
before she rushed off to work.
Not the best picture....
This is reality.
Cold mornings.
Coffee in hand.
Apron on.

A NEW apron! Woo Hoo!!!
I made this last night.
Mmmmm...good.

I doubled the recipe and have only this left.
Guess what I'm having for lunch???
:0

9 comments:

  1. Cute apron! It needs to be a lot bigger if you want it to keep you warm. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron and the chicken pie looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea towel/apron! Thanks for sharing.
    Chicken pie looks yummy - but I've lost my invitation to lunch!!!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! And Chicken Curry Pot Pie sounds YUM-MY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great towel/apron - I love the detail in the center of the flowers. And why not have as many as you want?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the apron! Why didn't I think of that. Here I've been sewing them from complicated patterns.
    The pie looks delicious! I'd have to try a vegetarian version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute!! loved the photo in your new apron. The pot pie looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that chicken pie sounds so yummy

    ReplyDelete